PHASE 1-2 STUDY EVALUATING HIGH DOSE ADXS11-001 (1 x 10^10 CFU) TREATMENT IN WOMEN WITH HPV+ CARCINOMA OF THE CERVIX
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 04 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, Sharad Ghamande from Georgia Cancer Center at Augusta University is the principal investigator of this trial.
- 27 Mar 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, one patient from this trial was featured in the Augusta Chronicle.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History