A phase I trial of combined azacitidine and lenalidomide salvage therapy in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia and myelodysplasia who relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIOLA
- 17 Jan 2019 Results assessing tolerability and activity of combined lenalidomide and azacitidine published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2018 Status has been changed to active, no longer recruiting.