A Phase I trial of combined azactidine and lenalidomide salvage therapy in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia who relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIOLA
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.