A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Evidence of an Effect of ODSH (2 O, 3-O Desulfated Heparin) in Accelerating Platelet Recovery in Patients Receiving Induction or Consolidation Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dociparstat sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PGX-AML
- Sponsors Cantex Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Cantex Pharmaceuticals media release, results have been published in the Blood Advances 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 Results published in the Cantex Pharmaceuticals Media Release
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.