Phase I/IIa study of EncorStat (OXB-202) for the prevention of corneal graft rejection
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Angiostatin-endostatin gene therapy Oxford BioMedica (Primary)
- Indications Keratoplasty rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Mar 2017 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, the company has been working on appropriate regulatory approval for the initiation of a Phase I/II clinical study in the United Kingdom.
- 21 Feb 2014 New trial record
- 17 Feb 2014 As confirmed on 19 November 2013, Oxford BioMedica was awarded a EUR1.8 million grant by the UK's Technology Strategy Board, which will facilitate the funding of this study.