Prospective Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Antithrombin Versus Placebo in Preterm Preeclampsia (PRESERVE-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Preeclampsia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESERVE-1
- Sponsors rEVO Biologics
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.