A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Combination Treatment With Dutasteride (0.5mg) and Tamsulosin (0.2mg) With Tamsulosin (0.2mg) Monotherapy, Administered Once Daily for 2 Years, on the Improvement of Symptoms and Health Outcomes in Men With Moderate to Severe Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.