A Phase 2b/3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Dose-Ranging Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Emixustat Hydrochloride (ACU-4429) With Placebo for the Treatment of Geographic Atrophy Associated With Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Emixustat (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEATTLE
- Sponsors Acucela
- 01 Oct 2018 According to results published in an Ophthalmology Journal, the number of subjects randomized to the 10 mg emixustat arm was less than the other arms because of a temporary suspension of enrollment in this arm due to concerns by the Data Monitoring Committee over decreases in LL-BCVA in some subjects.This issue was further investigated and on the basis of additional data, enrollment was resumed into this arm.
- 13 Jun 2016 According to an Acucela Inc. media release, the company will discontinue further analysis of the clinical data from this study pertaining to geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History