A Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Nivolumab, or Nivolumab Combinations, in Recurrent and Metastatic Microsatellite Instability High (MSI-H) and non-MSI-H Colon Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Relatlimab (Primary)
- Indications Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 142
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2020 to 6 Jul 2022.
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Dec 2019 to 6 Jul 2022.
- 29 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 340 to 375.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History