An Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Cohort, Single-Dose, Crossover Study Of 40 Mg Doses Of Pf-00345439 To Evaluate The Bioequivalence Of Modified Formulation K Vs. Original Formulation X Under Intermediate-Fat Fed Conditions And To Estimate Relative Bioavailability Under Fasting Conditions In Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary) ; Naltrexone
- Indications Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.