A Phase 1A/1B, Two-Stage Study of a PSA/IL-2/GM-CSF Vaccine for the Treatment of PSA Recurrent Prostate Cancer in Hormone-Naive and Hormone-Independent Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PSA
- Sponsors Oncobioimune
- 02 Jul 2018 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, company is collecting long-term follow-up results for the 1a portion of this trial.
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, based upon the impressive body of data from the Phase 1a portion of the study, the company is forgoing the planned 1b portion and moving into two, separate Phase 2 studies of ProscaVax for late-stage (see profile 292849) and early-stage prostate cancer (see profile 261722).
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from this trial will be presented at the 2018 American Association for Cancer Research ("AACR") Annual Meeting 2018. The abstract also will be published online in the 2018 Proceedings of the AACR.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History