A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Abametapir Lotion 0.74% Administered for the Treatment of Head Lice Infestation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abametapir (Primary)
- Indications Pediculosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hatchtech
- 14 Sep 2015 According to a Dr. Reddys Laboratories media release dated 14 September 2015, Hatchtech has filed an NDA with the US FDA for Xeglyze (abametapir) lotion.
- 18 Mar 2015 According to a Hatchtech media release, a New Drug Application (NDA) will be submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the third quarter of 2015.
- 18 Mar 2015 Results published in a Hatchtech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History