Open-Label, Single-Sequence Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction of BMS-663068 With Darunavir/Ritonavir and/or Etravirine in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostemsavir (Primary) ; Darunavir/ritonavir; Etravirine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Feb 2015 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release and presented at the 22nd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2014 New trial record