A Phase I, Single-centre, Open-label Study to Assess the Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion (ADME) of a Single Oral Dose of 14C-labelled AZD1722 in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome; Kidney disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ardelyx; AstraZeneca
- 20 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2014 New trial record