A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Anti-LAG-3 (BMS-986016) in Monoclonal Antibody (BMS-986016) Administered Alone and in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab, BMS-936558) in Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Relatlimab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jun 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 15 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2020 to 15 Jan 2020.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 15 May 2020.