A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Anti-LAG-3 (BMS-986016) in Monoclonal Antibody (BMS-986016) Administered Alone and in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab, BMS-936558) in Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Relatlimab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2020 to 15 May 2020.
- 14 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 15 May 2020.
- 14 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.