A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 12-Week Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Beclomethasone Dipropionate (80 and 160 Mcg/Day) Delivered Via Breath-Actuated Inhaler (BAI) in Adolescent and Adult Patients 12 Years of Age and Older With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2014 According to the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries pipeline, company plans to submit an NDA to the FDA based on results from this study in 2015.
- 29 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History