An Open-Label, Multi-Center Controlled Clinical Trial of Eculizumab in Adult Patients With Plasma Therapy-Resistant Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2014 The US FDA has approved Alexion Pharmaceuticals' supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) providing regular approval for eculizumab; regular approval includes data from this study.
- 25 Feb 2014 New trial record