A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetic Behavior of Orally Administered SNC-102 in Subjects With Drug-Induced Tardive Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acamprosate (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synchroneuron
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jul 2014 According to a Synchroneuron media release, topline data from this study is expected early in 2015. Approximately half of the subjects have entered or already completed the study.
- 25 Feb 2014 New trial record