A Pilot, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMEO
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Mirum Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 01 Oct 2019 According to a Mirum Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study will be presented at The Liver Meeting 2019, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.