A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of V260 in Healthy Chinese Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Feb 2019 Results (n= 800) assessing immunogenicity of RV5 vaccine published in the Vaccine.
- 18 Sep 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.