A Phase III, Double-blinded, Single Center, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of Single Intravenous Dose of Allogeneic Ischemia Tolerant Human Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells to Subjects With Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Altaco XXI
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Feb 2014 New trial record
- 19 Feb 2014 Status changed from planning to recruiting based on information reported in a CardioCell media release.