A Phase 2, Open-label, Multinational Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of BMN 110 in Pediatric Patients Less Than 5 Years of Age With Mucopolysaccharidosis IVA (Morquio A Syndrome)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elosulfase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Sep 2014 The Endpoint assessment duration has been changed from 52 weeks to 208 weeks, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.