A Multicenter, Randomized, Dose-Ranging, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of RTA 408 Ophthalmic Suspension for the Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Following Ocular Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.