A Phase 2, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Three Once-Daily CLS001 Topical Gels Versus Vehicle Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 05 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.