A Phase I/II Study of Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Oncolytic Poxvirus JX-594 in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer and Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma (METROmaJX
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METROmaJX
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a Transgene media release, Prof. Antoine Italiano is the Principal investigator for this trial.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Transgene media release, results of the Phase 1 part of this trial will be presented at the annual congress of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History