Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Rising Oral Doses of BI 425809 in Healthy Male Subjects (Partially Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled) and Investigation of Relative Bioavailability and Food Effect of BI 425809 (Open-label, Randomised, Three-way Crossover)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 425809 (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic profile of BI425809, published in the European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics.
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.