A Phase II/III, Multicenter, Partially Randomized, Open Label Trial Investigating Safety and Efficacy of On-demand and Prophylactic Treatment With BAY94-9027 in Severe Hemophilia A
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Damoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT VIII extension; PROTECT-VIII
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 16 Jul 2019 Results (n=16) assessing patient-reported benefits in hemophilia A patients, published in The Patient - Patient-Centered Outcomes Research.
- 12 Jul 2019 This trial was completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Jun 2019 According to a Bayer media release, long-term data from the PROTECT VIII extension study will be presented during the XXVII Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH, July 6th-10th, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History