A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous to Oral 6-Day Tedizolid Phosphate and Intravenous to Oral 10-Day Linezolid for the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary) ; Linezolid; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSSSI
- Sponsors Bayer
- 24 Apr 2018 Results of population pharmacokinetic modelling of the effects of demographic/clinical covariates on tedizolid PK parameters using patient data from three Phase 1 and NCT01967225, NCT02066402 trials presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.