A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate Higher Versus Standard Adalimumab Dosing Regimens for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Evidence of Mucosal Ulceration
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie; AbbVie Germany
- 14 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 11 Dec 2020 to 3 Feb 2020.
- 14 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Dec 2020 to 3 Feb 2020.
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 500.