A Multi-centre, Single-blind, Parallel Group, Clinical Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Clindamycin 1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 3% and Azelaic Acid 20% in the Topical Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Azelaic acid
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.