A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Single Center, Multiple-Dose, Two-Period, Crossover Study to Assess the Bioavailability, Safety, and Pharmacodynamics of Two 30 mg Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets Administered on the Tongue Relative to Oral Administration of One 60 mg Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsule in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2014 New trial record