A Phase 1, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Repeat Doses Of Pf-06649751 In Healthy Western And Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tavapadon (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2015 No of arms changed from 8 to 9 with changes in 8th cohort in which dose and frequency was about to measure,now includes healthy western patients receiving 8mg dose and in cohort 9, healthy Japanese subjects receiving 1.5 mg dose, as per ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 88 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.