Phase I Study of the Combination of Icotinib and Arsenic Trioxide in Treating Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Patients With Resistance to EGFR-TKI
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Icotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Betta Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd; Zhejiang Betta Pharma
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2014 Trial status changed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.