A Phase IV, Multicentre, Open label, Single Group Exploratory Study to Assess the Clinical Value of Enumeration of Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) to Predict Clinical Symptomatic Response and Progression Free Survival in Patients receiving Deep Subcutaneous Administrations of Somatuline (lanreotide) Autogel to treat the Symptoms of Functioning Midgut NeuroEndocrine Tumours (NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALM-NET
- Sponsors Ipsen Limited
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.