A 24-month, Phase IV, Randomized, Double Masked, Multi-center Study of Ranibizumab Monotherapy or Ranibizumab in Combination With Verteporfin Photodynamic Therapy on Visual Outcome in Patients With Symptomatic Macular Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Verteporfin (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVEREST II
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Complete polyp regression assessed by ICGA at Month 12) has been met, as per results published in the JAMA Ophthalmology.
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in in Visual Acuity (Letters) of the Study Eye to Month 12) has been met, as per results published in the JAMA Ophthalmology.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results comparing safety and efficacy of combination therapy of ranibizumab and verteporfin photodynamic therapy, published in the JAMA Ophthalmology.