A Phase II Trial of DCTD-Sponsored Dasatinib in Recurrent/Persistent Ovary, Fallopian Tube, Primary Peritoneal, and Endometrial Clear Cell Carcinoma Characterized for the Retention or Loss of BAF250a Expression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended for assessment.