Ph1 Study of the Safety, PK, and PDn of Escalating Oral Doses of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839, as a Single Agent and in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced and/or Treatment-Refractory Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Telaglenastat (Primary) ; Cabozantinib; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Everolimus; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 16 Feb 2019 Results of CB-839 + Cabo cohort evaluating the safety, efficacy, and recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D) presented at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 16 Feb 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Genitourinary Cancer (ASCO GU) Symposium 2019.
- 18 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History