A Phase IIb, Multi-Center, Long-Term Extension Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Atacicept in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Who Completed Protocol EMR-700461-023 (ADDRESS II)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 19 Mar 2019 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 24 Oct 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis of data from ADDRESS II and its long-term extension describing 48-week low disease activity and remission rates, presented at the 82nd American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis from ADRESS II and its extension studies presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History