A Phase IIIB, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alteplase in Patients With Mild Stroke: Rapidly Improving Symptoms and Minor Neurologic Deficits (PRISMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISMS
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jul 2018 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 26 Jan 2018 Results of a comparative analysis assessing the distribution of symptoms among patients enrolled in PRISMS (n=313) and the ongoing MaRISS registry (n=612), presented at the International Stroke Conference 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Primary results presented at the International Stroke Conference 2018.