A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Ceftolozane/tazobactam Compared With Meropenem in Adult Patients with Ventilated Nosocomial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPECT-NP
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Oct 2018 to 19 Jun 2018.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Sep 2018 to 28 May 2018.
- 18 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal.