A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Ceftolozane/tazobactam Compared With Meropenem in Adult Patients with Ventilated Nosocomial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPECT-NP
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2019 Results presented in a Merck & Co media release.
- 03 Jun 2019 Based on the result of this study, the the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for ceftolozane/tazobactam for the treatment of nosocomial pneumonia, including ventilator-associated pneumonia caused by certain susceptible Gram-negative bacteria in adult patients.
- 30 Apr 2019 According to Merck and Co media release, data from this trial were presented at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History