Phase 3 Study of Safety and Efficacy of Coagulation Factor VIIa (Recombinant) for Prevention of Excessive Bleeding in Congenital Hemophilia A/B Patients With Inhibitors to Factor VIII/IX Undergoing Elective Surgery/Other Invasive Procedures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant factor VIIa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B; Haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEPT 3
- Sponsors LFB
- 22 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.