A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled Multicenter Study of Adult Outpatients With Opioid Dependence Transitioned From a Daily Maintenance Dose of 8 mg or Less of Sublingual Buprenorphine or Buprenorphine/Naloxone to Four Probuphine Subdermal Implants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Braeburn Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2016 Data from this trial presented at the International Society of Addiction Medicine (ISAM) annual meeting, as per Braeburn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Jul 2016 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association (2016).
- 16 Jun 2016 Results published in a Braeburn Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History