Evaluating Impact of Azithromycin Mass Drug Administrations on All-cause Mortality and Antibiotic Resistance: Morbidity Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Asthma; Bacterial infections; Cholera; Community-acquired pneumonia; Cystic fibrosis; Gastroparesis; Otitis media; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Pertussis; Sexually transmitted infections; Typhoid
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORDOR2
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.