An open label phase I/randomised, double-blind phase II study in metastatic castration resistant Prostate Cancer of AZD5363 in combination with Docetaxel and prednisolone chemotherapy (ProCAID)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ProCAID
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 04 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 2 Feb 2020.
- 04 Jul 2019 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.