Phase II Clinical Trial of Patients With High-Grade Glioma Treated With Intra-Arterial Carboplatin-Based Chemotherapy, Randomized to Treatment With or Without Delayed Intravenous Sodium Thiosulfate as a Potential Chemoprotectant Against Severe Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium thiosulfate (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide
- Indications Glioma; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 25 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.