A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blinded, Active-controlled Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of GK530G Versus CD0271 0.1% Gel and CD1579 2.5% Gel in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide (Primary) ; Adapalene; Benzoyl peroxide
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 05 Jul 2016 According to a Galderma Pharma media release, based on this and other trial (700235438) the Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare has approved Epiduo, a for the treatment of acne vulgaris in Japan.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.