A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SA237 as Monotherapy in Patients With Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) and NMO Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Satralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from up to approximately 27 months to up to approximately 38 months.