An Open Label Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and the Tolerability of GS010 (rAAV2/2-ND4) in Patients With Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy Due to Mutations in the Mitochondrial NADH Dehydrogenase 4 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lenadogene nolparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GenSight Biologics
- 12 Feb 2019 According to a GenSight Biologics media release, detailed safety data from this study were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Ophthalmology.
- 12 Feb 2019 Results of a secondary analysis of this trial presented in a GenSight Biologics media release.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a GenSight Biologics media release, results will be presented at the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) conference, March 2018 and at the the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) conference, May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History